Updating Library Dependencies

Every so often I update the deps of my rust libraries. This is so that crates depending on my libraries and also my libraries’ dependencies don’t end up depending on multiple different versions of the same thing. Doing so wouldn’t cause any problems in practice; cargo can handle this situation perfectly fine, but it adds to build/download times and binary sizes.

Today I updated the wfc. The only change required by the core wfc crate was bumping hashbrown from 0.7 to 0.9. I also updated the examples wfc_image crate to render animations with pixels instead of pixel_grid, and to parse arguments with meap instead of simon.